Simply take a picture of each page of your notes, sign in with Google, upload it, and check your email! There might be mistakes in the conversion, so be sure to check and correct it before you compile, though.
This app currently supports reading paragraphs and bulleted lists. Aside from improving the text recognition, I plan on adding support for equations and math symbols as well.
Note: If you are uploading multiple pages, make sure the filenames are in alphabetical order so the filename of previous page is alphabetically before. For example, page 1 is named
IMG_3231 and page 2 is named
For best results:
- Use lined paper
- Keep letters betwen the lines (i.e. don't let "g" extend too far down)
- Write in pen (so the writing is darker and thicker)
- Skip one (preferably two) lines after each paragraph or bullet list element
- Draw asterisks or hyphens for bullets
- Put bullets to the right of the margin or use paper without margins